Join your community on Sunday, September 24th as we raise funds to help North Bay Regional Health Centre provide the best possible care, close to home.
Your hospital is ALWAYS here for you. This year’s Our Hospital Walk/Run is supporting our community’s highest medical equipment priorities which are:
- Two Digital Mammography Units
- SPECT/CT Scanner for Nuclear Medicine
How it Works:
- Register using our online registration site Race Roster.
- Select the distance you would like to accomplish: Family Mile, 5KM or 10KM.
- Help inspire others to Walk/Run and make a donation by sharing your participation on social media.
- Collect donations! Ask everyone – your friends, family and colleagues. There’s a great prize available too!
- September 24th, Walk/Run your race.
- Don’t forget to share your race results on social media.