Join your community on Sunday, September 25th as we raise funds to help North Bay Regional Health Centre provide the best possible care, close to home.
Your hospital is ALWAYS here for you. This year’s Our Hospital Walk/Run is supporting our community’s highest medical equipment priorities which are:
- MRI Refurbishment Project
- Renal Unit Expansion
- MIS – Minimally Invasive Surgical Equipment
How it Works:
- Register using our online registration site Race Roster.
- Select the distance you would like to accomplish: Family Mile, 5KM, 6KM Adventure Run or 10KM.
- Help inspire others to Walk/Run and make a donation by sharing your participation on social media.
- Collect donations! Ask everyone – your friends, family and colleagues.
- September 25th, Walk/Run your race. We hope to host our Walk/Run in-person! We will have a virtual option.
- Don’t forget to share your race results on social media.